View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #35883
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Preparing to go out to dinner to one of the Greek restaurants and hoping we'll be back before 10pm, in time for Jonathan Creek.
The magician detective guy? Is he still on? Are these re runs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
That's the good thing about the internet. If there is a tumbleweed kind of silence, you never have to meet any of us anyway!
Shhhhhh!what are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Getting ready to head out for another round of bureaucratic office running. God willing, this will finish up the paperwork, then it's back to the Consulate for submission. I'm still not sure it it's the paper that I submit or me that has to submit...

Stitchawl
And expatriate that you are, who, ultimately has authority?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote