Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #47
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
I am SO disappointed that hasn't been fixed in this new version. It almost seems like they can't have paid any attention to users problems, because that is a very big one for a lot of us. It's a very basic part of reading a book - the ability to reopen it at the (real) page where you left off reading.
It maybe hasn't been completely fixed, but it seems to be down to only small number of books (I'm assuming) that are still problematic. I had one that was a problem before 2.4 and works perfectly now. I know there have been other posts with similar stories. So it may not be completely fixed, but it's not like they didn't pay any attention to user problems and I'm sure they'll look at where it's not working properly yet.

And yes, this is pretty basic and fundamental functionality that should be at the top of the to be fixed list.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote