View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #6
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
I'm not too sure about all the details, but from what I get:
-If a campaign is successful, the book will be released under a CC license and anyone will be able to get it for free. I think the license is mainly for the non-commercial, non-derivative rights. (some info on their FAQ here)
They also say that this doesn't mean that the rights holder can't make money for the book, selling other print or ebook editions. I guess it just means that there will also be an unglued edition out there. (there's more about this here)
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote