View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:56 PM   #166
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll:

I feed my 1DollarScan PDFs into ABBYY, save to HTML, and open that in Sigil.
Hey, Anamardoll, I've been meaning to ask you about this. I have been trying out the Sprint version of ABBYY. When I tried to make my first eBook, I saved the OCR to HTML and was going to use that with Sigil, but it had a lot of horizontal lines throughout, so I ended up just saving it to a text file. I tried it several times and kept getting odd lines in the HTML, sometimes going right through the text. Have you had any issues like this with the professional version?
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote