View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 08:07 AM   #13
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I needed to use different discount codes on the three orders (Kobo doesn't seem to have a shopping cart) but
That's one of the things I find very irritating about Kobo. Glad to see that the UK can also make use of the offer.

The books you linked to isn't available in my region, so they definitely have different versions from different publishers for the different regions.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote