View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #74
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie in Ma View Post
Stargate Universe didn't deserve the name. What a piece of gossa!
One of the shining traits of the SG world for me was it's family friendliness and we had been so looking forward to it. They blew that out of the water in the first 5 minutes. I couldn't find a single likable character in the entire series either.
I always referred to it as Stargate: Galactica because of its so-obvious similarities: Military and non-military model/actors; cooped up on a journey not of their choosing and with no idea where they'll end up; the dank, dark ship and "documentary-style" sfx; hetero- and non-hetero-romances, plots and schemes, and oh. look... there's aliens chasing us now. I gave up on it quick, myself. Not every series is meant to last very long.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote