View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Hi.

Is there a way to receive email notification when somebody leaves a message in my Visitor Messages area?

Ta!
EDIT you don't have your "visitor message' option clicked..it doesn't show when I click on your name.
Astra, if you look at the top of the page, where it says "welcome astra" you should see a number......IF you have any messages.

At least thats the way it works for me. I'll send you one to make sure....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote