View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:30 AM   #73
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
I believe you, I just couldn't find an example quickly enough. Also, I think this one is just as serious. Because this seems a pretty neat way to format the text, and the end effect is the same: in fbreader the blanks disappear.

But only on my Pocketbook. Not on the computer. So there's a difference between the two FBreader versions there?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote