View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #10
Brett Merkey
Not Quite Dead
Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brett Merkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4; Galaxy Tab
<<As you can imagine, this use of small-caps is intended. It respects -French- typographic rules of the Imprimerie Nationale.>>

I used small-caps originally for all my books in the Spanish language but even this never did acclimate me to situations where I wanted a super-large swirling dropcap in a cursive font that lead into the block-like small-caps to finish the first line. I developed a prejudice!

Sorry about lack of screenshot. If there is a way to easily upload an image from my drive to the forum, I cannot find it. In any case the code above is easy to test and tweak in ePub in the Calibre viewer.

Last edited by Brett Merkey; 05-17-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Brett Merkey is offline   Reply With Quote