View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
curstpriest
Confused
curstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toyscurstpriest shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle DXG
Like i said, if you want to change brightness or levels (image -> adjustments -> brightness+contrast / levels), just do so where I say to for post processing, add the adjustments, and they will be done in the profile for batch mode. Also, you can do entire directories+subdirectories with photoshop batch mode

/comics
/comics/xmen/
/comics/xmen/1/
/comics/xmen/2/
/comics/HOD/
/comics/hod/1/
/comics/hod/2/

Now when you select batch mode, simply select include all sub directories. It will process them all.

Also note that these images are native rez for the DX not the K3, so taking these and putting them on your k3 won't give you good quality, you need to convert them properly to k3 native rez. You can't do that by resizing an already dithered image down to the k3's native rez, you lose a lot of quality (if you view them full screen, if you view them at their native rez (c i think) you'll get an idea of what they look like). =X

Last edited by curstpriest; 10-22-2010 at 12:28 PM.
curstpriest is offline   Reply With Quote