View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #37
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druid_Elf View Post
It's not jealousy.
Let just I am a natural in mistrust. Go out from the worst, let people prove themselves.
I no longer take for granted that people have their best interests in others.
Call it sceptical, selfish, or down to earth
I can understand that, we are always confronted to religious missionaries, bombarded by people seeking our possessions and whatever.

What I am for is skipping over all that is social programming, cultural difference and reaching a person, locked in a finite body, predefined morals; concentric cages. Like we all are. I like to reach this gentle soul and spend time with it. That's all. If we can spend time mutually enjoying the moment and the reliefs our cages allow, the better. That's all. Simple, brief and so satisfying. That's people loving.

We all have some person in our lives who we share some of that with, but what is surprising is that you can find this instantly in a great number of people. Seeking them out is thrilling but even more when some person just opens up for the first time. It's about giving from oneself that is never lost, that can only grow, true friendship...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote