View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #15
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Thank you, Vector! You have nailed exactly why I have been having so much trouble w/this book...Joseph is such an unsympathetic character, a complete jerk.

So much so that I lose interest, change books and then have a problem getting back into The Trial.

Wanting to read many of the classics I missed reading in my youth and thinking the commentary would be interesting and stimulating, I did try. It's probably the case that I am not an allegorically (is that a word?) inclined reader.

Finishing has become a chore, one I don't need right now.
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote