View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 02:56 AM   #5
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
immediately would be my guess.
I cant see them not charging you without the conversation going.

I just received the New Unit, and it has these problems, why are you trying to rip me off. I'm very distressed about this, I waited a week, and this beat up 700 is what I get? I want one without dust problems or a scratched screen, what is wrong with your quality control? I want to speak to your manager. I want to be refunded the $30 for all these troubles with dealing with you.

etc etc.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote