View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 07:37 PM   #68
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytsejam1138 View Post
My Kindle does start with that serial. However, I tried to install the KUAL you posted via ;log mrpi by placing it in the mrpackages folder.

UPDATE: Just placed the G090G1 KUAL in the root directory, ran update my Kindle and I'm still getting the application error.
Thanks, and you did remove the 'KUAL-KDK-2.0.azw2' from your kindle?

When you look at your documents folder, you hsould just have 'KUAL.kaul'.

Make sure you are trying to open that one from your library, and not necessarly from your recent book on the home screen.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote