Thread: KOReader Forum
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 09:50 AM   #18
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I would think that device-specific threads have their place in device-specific forums.Hopefully, they will get used exclusively for inquiries about device-specific implementation details.
There is no need to clutter up the KOReader forum with discussion of, say, Kindle jailbreaking, Active Documents, details about Kindle hardware, etc.

Now, it would be nice if generic KOReader problems could be split out and moved here (if they aren't really relevant to the device-specific implementation...). But doing surgery on years worth of posts is a PITA.

How about this? If there are any particular conversations that you think would be useful to go here, I will spin them into a new thread and move it to this forum.
I am a moderator in the Kindle forums, I can do that there at least.

PM me about it. and I will see what I can do.

I will also add a note in the OP of those threads that the KOReader forum should be used for questions about generic KOReader issues, and I will try to be on top of moving discussions from the Kindle forums to here, as needed.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote