View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:13 PM   #10
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Haha, you're way ahead of me in this.. I had to google 'spacebreak', and still scarcely know what in blazes it is. Hmm.. (google google, read read..).. Actually, that's not bothering me too much. But I stumbled onto setting my font.

I despise serifs. My books in print are all arial, despite being told serifs are so much more common in print. I think they make reading more difficult in print as well as on the screen.... but since ebooks are for the screen anyway, I suppose my pet font will be quite happy.
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote