View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 06:53 AM   #67
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurrell View Post
I agree. Everything seems to be going the way of subscriptions now, and it's difficult to keep track.
There is possible solution I saw used in apps which doesn't require developer's server resources or require very little server resources (like Plex or Zenmoney) but need to support development.
Lifetime license. As far as I remember it's about 70 USD for Plex (regular Plex's monthly subscription is 2.99 USD so Lifetime license cost is about 2.5 years for Plex).
I do have Plex lifetime license.
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote