View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #34
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKFFW View Post
Oh. I saw your first comment as a statement in response to dmaul suggesting creators should receive royalties for their work for their entire life. He did not assert that profit motive was the only reason to create so I did not understand that you were responding to a remark that stated this. Your second remark was the only one I saw suggesting money was the only reason to create.

Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
PKFFW
It happens, text can be a difficult way to communicate since you don't see people reacting to each other.
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote