View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
Magic
Magic began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505 & paperwhite
PRS 505 something wrong with my model

Hi everyone, I'm new here so all I want to say first this is a great and more important very helpful place and it will be a pleasure to be a part of your community. I've just got my new SONY PRS 505 from play.com for 150£ what I find is a good price for such wonderful device. Unfortunately I've discovered pretty quickly a few small downsides. FIRST one of the two buttons on the right side of device I use to turn pages is very loud which is quite deconcentrating. Next problem is volume button. It's loose and disturbing me when I keep my sony. Have anyone of you had such problems?? You know it's not that bad but this sony is really a great thing and I want it to be in a perfect condition so is this enough to make a refund?? If this is enough then what should I do? Am I supposed to send it back to them via Royal Mail as a normal delivery? Is it safe? Sorry guys but I am a little bit confused right now anyway thanks and I will appreciate any help.

Ps. Screen is awesome! But is this really like a paper? I mean this doesn't strain the eyes AT ALL??
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote