View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:16 PM   #9
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardamomDragon View Post
Does this plugin work on Mac OS? I am trying to use it on my 2020 Macbook Pro running Sonoma 14.2.1 and Calibre 6.15.1 (I haven't updated for fear of breaking other important plugins, ha).

I downloaded the MacOSX x86 64-bit file from the K2pdfopt webpage. When I get the initial dialogue on running the plugin where it asks me to choose binary, I select that file, and then receive the following error. Any support would be greatly appreciated as this seems very useful.
Yes it works on Mac OS. I pushed a fix for the error you reported. Calibre usually shows the updates every hour. Alternatively you can directly download the new version from the first post.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote