View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 02:09 AM   #4725
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadGray View Post
Would you happen to know where I can find out how to add site support myself then? I don't mind working it out. I would just need examples to compare what the goal would look like, and how to add it to the plugin.
It is basically downloading the source (or just unpacking the plugin file) and adding a new file in adapters directory plus an import statement for it in the __init__.py file. Then look at the other adapters to see what is needed. I don't remember if there is any sort of development guide, but, that is basically what I have done in the past.

How hard it is depends on the site. The adapter is scraping the page and parsing it. Some are fairly simple. But, some make you wonder how the site works at all.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote