Thread: Font pack
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 09:45 AM   #19
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
Thanks! I already had Mangal sideloaded, when I tried it, the fix was instant and total Now if only Kobo allowed fonts to be set per book, because Noto works better for my Roman script books than Mangal.
Kobo does allow font settings to be set per book. In fact it's hard to avoid it.

Whenever you have a book open and change a font setting then those settings (font-family, font-size, line spacing, margins, alignment) are stored in the Kobo database for that book. If you exit the book, then come back to it, the book settings are read from the database.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote