Thread: Font pack
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 06:34 AM   #17
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
I'm currently using Noto on my Kobo. The attached screenshots show the difference between Noto on my device and the same passage in the reader app on my PC. The errors are consistent, and so far not massive, but they are very frequent as the screenshots show, and because I like to read aloud for pronunciation practice, they're very distracting. (red= wrong, green=right)
You may perhaps try sideloading Mangal or sanskrit-2003 font. Both of them satisfactorily render Devnagri script on e-readers.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote