View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
David, the plugin sounds interesting and if I still had a Kobo, I'd use it.

Can you tell me for the sake of interest, how does the utility export all the distinct footnotes and associate them with a single book in Calibre, given that a book takes up a single row in the Calibre database? Does the plugin concatenate all the footnotes into a giant string and stick that value into a column? Just trying to visualize how you are handling this....
Yep, "a giant string and stick that value into a column". The string is HTML with styles. The column is a long text column, which displays the formatted HTML.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote