View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 08:36 AM   #78
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
What we need is better batteries, or better technology. So they can get smaller and smaller and more powerful.

I been getting 3 days now with light turned off when its brighter during the day. I do most of my reading with light and not in bed. I fall asleep in bed too fast to get much reading done that way.

I read heavily, hours each day. I do not use the audible feature on it. I just tried it out when I first got it to see how it works. I have wifi off and when I do have a light on its around 8-9.

So yes, it doesn't last as long as the O1 or the Voyage. But I am fine with it at this point. I am still trying to figure out if turning touchscreen off has any effect on battery. I do know it has an positive effect on my obsessively checking the battery percentage.

I do think it goes down slower starting at 100 and a tad faster when it gets lower. Might just be in my head.

Done worrying about it.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote