View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 06:22 PM   #13
buggs
buggs began at the beginning.

Device: PW 1
Hi, guys.. Apologies If I am writing in a wrong thread or if my message may sound a bit lame...

So I have had PW 1 for a couple of years and it looks like I JB'ed it in the past, as I have Coolreader among the books and ** Jail break ** line appeared at some point during the reboot, after I have just upgraded the firmware to the latest one.. (version 5.6.1.1)

So basically after an upgrade, everything seems to be working apart from the fonts window which when clicked won't disappear and would remain on the screen (the fonts themselves can be changed and are changed when chosen, but the pop-up itself doesn't disappear/close and remains on the screen).

Anyway, (not sure if needed) but I have successfully uploaded and installed JailBreak-1.14.N-FW-5.x-hotfix.

Also I have just noticed that when I open a book for the second time it opens with a blank white screen. any book. So firstly after a reboot, everything seems to be working and then if you go to the Home menu and re=open the same book again it would be a blank screen.

Any ideas how to fix these issues?

Thanks..

Last edited by buggs; 09-16-2017 at 07:54 PM.
buggs is offline   Reply With Quote