View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 07:09 AM   #12
MoltenPlasma
MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MoltenPlasma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
That is not the point, nor their job.
It is the usual route for customer complaints to reach someone who can do something about it.

This site has no connection to Amazon or the people who make their design decisions, Amazon's Kindle customer service does.
I wasn't complaining; I was only agreeing with the other posters observations. Nor did I expect anybody on this forum could do anything about it.
MoltenPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote