View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:57 PM   #114
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach Overseas View Post
I have OS X 10.5.6 and I needed to add the word python in the front of my commands as well as add the directory commands
Well, of course part of the point of the steps was so that you don't have to put the word python nor specify the location of the scripts. That is why I have you put the shebang into the script and then create a symbolic link into a folder that is in your path.

But, I am glad you've got it working.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote