View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 01:43 PM   #12
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo365 View Post
I turned my Oasis on and then found there was a lot of white spot in the screen.

This is more obvious in the black area.

I am very confused, because I did't see such things in my KPW1 and KPW2.

Is it a common problem in the 300ppi e ink screen?
I only notice it when I reboot the device while it shows the Kindle logo. The boy under the tree. It has white spots all over like in your picture. But once in the home screen, I don't notice it. Neither do I notice it when I open the Kindle User Guide and go to the cover which is black half the way down. It's pretty uniformly black.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote