View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 12:08 PM   #8
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo365 View Post
No, the white spots stand still.

It looks like there is a layer behind the screen glass, but the coating is not perfect or very bad.

This is very strange, I haven't heard about it from KPW1 to KV series.
I had a black spot on my PW1, around the same place as the bottom-middle of the menu bar.

It was, frankly, not very annoying (there was only one, after all), but it did detract from the look of the thing.

I'd guess yours is something similar, only you have way more than one bit of dust, way past the point where even I would return it, and the colour is different.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote