View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:56 AM   #2
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo365 View Post
I turned my Oasis on and then found there was a lot of white spot in the screen.

This is more obvious in the black area.

I am very confused, because I did't see such things in my KPW1 and KPW2.

Is it a common problem in the 300ppi e ink screen?
Assuming it's not dust or dandruff or bread mould or something that just fell on the screen and can be simply brushed off, then no, all Oases are not like that. More terrible quality control from Amazon, I guess. Yet another return

They really should be inspecting more of each batch for something this expensive.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote