View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 06:13 AM   #99
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
If I were going to pick the least of his works I'd guess it would be "Eye of the Dragon" simply because it has the least horror connection as he wrote it for his daughter and it's basically a Fantasy novel rather than horror.
Spoiler:
It does tie in with The Stand and his Dark Tower books though as the villain is a creature named Flagg.
That's a tough scale. Mr Mercedes seemed less Horrory than Eye of the Dragon (to me). And how about 11/22/63?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote