View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #136
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Hi all,

I'm committed to producing 8,000 words for the anthology, but since we're in a bit of a hiatus I've sent my current pair off to a couple of magazines. The chances are that they'll garner a few rejections and be back here in due course, but just for now they're unavailable for the anthology.

Many thanks again for the comments you've given me to strengthen both these stories.

To cover them in the unlikely event of one or both getting placed, I've uploaded two more SF stories. Both are at the first draft stage with no revisions as yet.

These two new ones both need a lot more work and development, and by no means have I yet been through and 'got the words right'. Or even the plot or feel in the case of Brains Flushed. And I know Enduring Fame is a rubbish title...

Please don't feel that you have to read these yet. If you do, though, I'd prefer no comments until I get them to v1.0 or above.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote