View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #4
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera10684 View Post
Thanks for the information, pantera.

An anti-virus/anti-malware/anti-phishing/anti-scam program called WOT (I think that that stands for "Web Of Trust") that I run on my computer flags this site stating, "This website has a poor reputation based on user ratings" with regards to "trustworthiness" and "child safety." The primary issues that it says that users have identified are malware or viruses; Phishing is also cited as a lesser issue. Please be careful going to the site, including having all of your antivirus and antimalware programs up-to-date.

You can probably get the book from another site if decide to avoid this one. You probably know the ways to search for it; if not, do a search of the forums on this site.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote