Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi. I updated my kobo glo (uk) via wi-fi sync this evening. No problems with the install and it seems to be working fine. Sleep cover working OK and can connect to my wi-fi OK, unlike other reports. Out of interest, did others who have had problems with these functions upgrade via the "official" root?

New features I have noticed are "Sync" now has its own icon on the home page, plus if you tap in the bottom, middle half of the screen it dispays % read, which I think is a feature some people were after.
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote