Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #15
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I think it's about phones. If so, then I should vote none of the above. We have trac phones.
That's also how I took it, voting none.

My wife has Net10. One child in college has StraightTalk--and a Kindle Keyboard 3G. Our adult children, living their own lives, have Android. My parents have trac phones.

I have an employer-supplied, highly locked-down, BlackBerry, but that doesn't make me a BlackBerry. If the employer took it away, I'd probably go Net10.

For mobile internet, I want news and weather. My Kindle Keyboard 3G is fine there. Between the New York Times Latest News Blog, overnight Calibre uploads, and 3G text-based-internet, my news hound desires are fully met, so I can't see the need for a smart phone.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote