View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 10:11 AM   #9
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The code was meant for people who purchased a 505 within a specific time frame. Because it got leaked and used by people who should not have used it, it got used up and some people who were entitled to it did not get to use it. Did you purchase a 505 within the time frame or did you find the code someplace and just decide to use it? If you didn't fit the requirements for the use of the code, then yes, you are a thief.
Well I found the code someplace, and I did not purchase a 505. In fact I have a PRS500. Sony knows I have a PRS500. Since this by your logic, is for the 505, Sony knows I stole it. Who are you to call anyone a thief when Sony very clearly disagrees with you, and honors this gift card for a prs500? It would be sooo easy to ensure that someone with a PRS500 could not use this card, and once it got out, it would be easy to back it out of anyone who had a PRS500 (which would take away some of the thieves)