View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:10 PM   #22
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I just spent 10 minutes on the phone with Spring Design; they had me do a factory reset to try to goose this thing. I also have to make sure the LCD stays active for at least 20 minutes. It's been 15 minutes so far, no download, so I think it's going to have to be replaced with one that works. I hate to give it up for the 2 weeks it's going to take to ship this one back and get the new one.

WOO HOO!!!! It took 30 minutes instead of 20, but I finally got Build 4611. I'm going to miss the dictionary a little bit, but it will be back eventually.

Last edited by NNolan; 05-17-2010 at 08:27 PM.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote