View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Touch screens suck. They do not work for me at all. I can't tap or swipe correctly and never could get the hang of it. That's why I got rid of the Kobo Touch that I had.

I also get fingerprints on an eink screen so a screen protector is a must to make the screen easier to clean.

If you use Calibre, you can convert EPUB to whatever it is Kindles like and sideload books that way. At least it's a workaround until you get a new reader that likes EPUB.
Just because you are unable to use a simple touch screen, is no reason the OP should get a Reader that's may not be suitable.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote