View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 05:07 PM   #988
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
I don't mind if I can't see the next or previous book in a customized version, I would just really like to be able to decide what to see.
@Tanjamuse - If you don’t need Next/Previous why don’t you try setting Preferences-Look and Feel->User Interface layout (needs restart): to Narrow.

That will display the customisable book details panel at the bottom of the screen. You can toggle its display by clicking the brown book icon at bottom left of main window, or with Shift+Alt+D (or something else, even ’i’ if you gave Show Book Details another keyboard shortcut).

If you double click on the cover the full version will display.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Both columns with values and columns without (or with null value).
Then, if Kovid were to provide an option to display null (empty) values via a "Show null (empty) values:" check box on the Look and Feel->Book Details panel, you wouldn't need a plugin. And everyone would benefit by having the option to Show null (empty) values

One downside is that there's no obvious way to adjust the size at which the cover is displayed - on my screen its a bit smaller than I'd like. Maybe a vertical splitter could be provided on the right of the image.

BR
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	155878  

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-29-2017 at 05:46 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote