View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #69
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
To Jhowell:

Wow, Just discovered this plug in! Fantastic! I've been doing this manually and spending hours checking my four libraries. Love it!!!

One possible addition thought that would be great to include in your plug in:
I have discovered that most libraries will accept suggestions for additional ebooks.
The Key is that they must be already be listed on search.overdrive.com AND also be listed as Available at a Library". It doesn't seem to matter which library, just available. Then I can recommend my library(s) to obtain.

So, I would be great if I could add search.overdrive.com as a library in your plug in and know if it is available AND at some Library. (and for me, just EPUB)

Make sense?

Last edited by Tom SKP; 09-23-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote