View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:29 PM   #24
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethN View Post
I use this site as well as FictFact and Amazon to try to stay caught up with releases, you can be alerted by series or author.

http://www.fictfact.com/
Very cool, thanks for sharing that, not seen that site before. If nothing else it will be added to my "Search the Internet" plugin as another interesting site. I'm wary of being sent weekly emails for the endless spam opportunities but it is nice to know the option is there.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote