Thread: Why Jail Break?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by davpel View Post
Congratulation on jailbreaking! First thing to do is download Winterboard and start customizing your home screen. There are literally 1000s of different themes to apply, many with their own sounds, wallpapers, etc. Have fun!
Thanks but I'm finding things confusing. I downloaded a pack of 270 abstract wallpapers and can't figure out how to use them. I've seen references to Summerboard, Springboard and Winterboard but I'm not seeing how to download them. Do I need to install a whole theme or can I just rotate wallpapers?

I've installed one app successfully, BossPrefs and used it to hide some icons.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote