View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 05:43 AM   #40
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
The Aura is a nicely designed, compact little reader. The only complaints I have are:
  1. I think the corners are too sharp when reading naked. Maybe it's just the way I hold it. Putting a case on it solved that.
  2. The SD card sticks out of the bottom of the reader. Just a little, but it was enough that I once ejected the card while reading. Putting it in a case seems to have solved that too.

I won't go into that old and tired joke, in your first point; I'll let someone else do it.

On the other issue, I've heard about the problem with SD cards sticking out from this unit. I don't understand why Kobo doesn't (or didn't) fix that specific issue.

Any thoughts on that?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote