View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:13 AM   #39
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianca View Post
Yes, that’s who I bought mine from too. In addition to being a great deal, I’ve actually been surprised at how much I like the form factor of the original Aura - the small size compared to my PW, flush bezel, angled back.

It may be a little ridiculous because I don’t have anywhere near enough books to fill it, but having that ability to keep 32gb worth on the SD right in the device is a feature I really value.
The Aura is a nicely designed, compact little reader. The only complaints I have are:
  1. I think the corners are too sharp when reading naked. Maybe it's just the way I hold it. Putting a case on it solved that.
  2. The SD card sticks out of the bottom of the reader. Just a little, but it was enough that I once ejected the card while reading. Putting it in a case seems to have solved that too.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote