View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Its more a case of difficulty in finding tools to automate that process and making sure everything works right. Not all of us are up to coding their own ePubs from scratch. My major was Creative Writing, after all, not Computer Science or Web Design.
Do what I do. I have a text file with the code for the fonts and the body as well as code needed to put into the OPF file. All I have to do is copy and past and I know I have it correct. But there are some cases where I might need to change the path and that's not hard to do.

Want me to post the code for the paths as defined by Sigil?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote