Thread: Calibre 4.2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 11:21 PM   #58
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Laptop
Well, let's put this all into perspective:

I use Calibre only to edit epub files. I use it for nothing else. Version 3.48 works fine for me, and I'm fine with that. I will save time in the future by not having to update the program every week.

At some time in the future, I'll upgrade to 64-bit, but I'm in no hurry to do that and have no need to do that at this time.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and suggestions!
deback is offline   Reply With Quote