Thread: Calibre 4.2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 09:10 PM   #51
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Laptop
It's not a slow system; it's a fast system. It's not a slow hard drive; it's a Samsung 500GB SSD. It's not a lack of memory; I have 16GB of RAM, even though it's using less than that because I'm using 32-bit Windows. Everything is fast on my system, except for this new "refresh" problem in the File Preview window in version 4.0 and later. This doesn't happen in 3.48. I have a hard time believing that the code was written to first look at default HTML styles and then refresh the preview window using the ebook's stylesheet.css codes after every edit.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote