Thread: Calibre 4.2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 08:39 PM   #49
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Laptop
I would have stuck with 4.2 and put up with the slow refresh rate in the File Preview, but after the Editor crashed (window disappeared) at least twice in the last few days, I decided to just go back to the more stable version, 3.48, and wait until more of the bugs have been fixed.
deback is offline   Reply With Quote