Thread: Calibre 4.2
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 08:32 PM   #48
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.deback figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Laptop
First, the only response I saw Kovid give about this little bug in 4.* is that he couldn't replicate it.

Second, glad to know that someone else has seen this little bug in the File Preview.

Third, my video driver is up-to-date, so blaming it on an outdated driver has to be false.

Rev. Bob said:
"I will observe that I did not see this two-step refresh on 3.x, though. I can definitely tell that calibre 4.x’s rendering engine is first displaying the default HTML styles, then applying the ebook’s stylesheet(s) with a refresh."

This is exactly what's happening, and it still doesn't make sense to me. Oh, well...

Deb
deback is offline   Reply With Quote